2010- Current (Philadelphia, Pa)
Arts: Beats & Eats “Networking Mixer”
- This event is structured for individuals in various fields and crafts to assemble and gain opportunity under a relaxed environment while enjoying fine entertainment. Each event entails community service efforts (Breast Cancer Awareness, Health Awareness, Book Swap & Drive, School Supply, Food & Toy Drive)
- Live Art; Spoken Word Artist & Vendors are utilized at this event to expose their crafts, many which are local talents.
2008- “Toy Drive” (Daytona Bch, FL)
“Carver Elementary School”
Changemakers & S.I.F.E (Students In Free Enterprise)
- Organized Toy Drive for Children who performed above the mean in academics. Children were rewarded with “Gifts” for outstanding accomplishments and attendance.
- Children also designed & created ornaments to decorate the environment and Christmas tree.
2008-Current (Philadelphia, PA)
“Triple Threat Basketball”
- Changemakers played a fundamental roll in the listening skills and temperament in basketball players’ ages 15-under. Many of the children involved in Triple Threat Basketball come from troubled backgrounds that need adequate guidance and attention.
- Many of the children have improved in academics and behavior through our guidance. In addition to their lifestyle change children has performed beyond average in basketball talent improving to an undefeated record and winning Championships across the city of Philadelphia while gaining regional recognition.
“Black is Beautiful Event” Coat & Clothing Dive
- Changmakers planned, organized and promoted “Black is Beautiful” All Black Gala Black Friday three consecutive years assembling 500+ attendees each experience.
Danny Rumph “Save The Next Bright Star” Tournament (Philadelphia, PA)
DER II Foundation
- Changemakers partnered with DER II foundation to spread the awareness to Hypertrophy Cardiomyopthy and Sudden Cardiac Arrest. As well as provide FREE screening for heart disease that causes SCA, and to place Automated External Defibrillators into all Recreation Facilities in the tri-state area.
- Local NBA and College Talents assemble to pay homage and spread awareness to one of Philadelphia’s brightest stars “Danny Rumph”. Changemakers utilized the cities biggest promoters for its first annual “Promoters Game” to shed light on this vice across the community.
2004-Current (Philadelphia, PA)
Changemakers Annual BBQ
- Changemakers annual BBQ is intended to assemble entrepreneurs, professionals and friends to enjoy a day in the park enjoying a live DJ and free food.
- Networking and fun is the intent behind this great event which every year generates over a crowd of 600+
Waterview Recreation Center (Philadelphia, PA)
“Boxing & Basketball”
- Changemakers played a vital role in manipulating behavior through the sport of boxing and basketball. Many of the children were from dysfunctional families and expressed no care for life. After months of organic engagement “ALL” of the players gained a new found look on life and exercise care and concern for others as well as themselves. They were taught to channel frustration and anger towards both interest basketball and boxing.